ARISE is Hiring: School Based Mental Health Therapists and Mental Health Clinicians
ARISE is currently hiring and has immediate openings for School Based Mental Health Therapists and Mental Health Clinicians!!
- Our School Based Mental Health Therapist provides services to children and their family members and/or appropriate collaterals that assist children in improving their social, emotional and educational functioning.
- For this position an LMSW (Licensed Master of Social Work), MHC (Master’s in Mental Health Counseling) or MFT (Master’s in Marriage & Family Therapy) is required to apply
- Our Mental Health Clinician provides person-centered evidenced-based clinical interventions with individuals and their family members in a unified effort to improve their psychosocial development and emotional functioning.
- We have openings for Clinicians at 3 of our clinic sites (Oswego, Fulton and Syracuse)
- For this position an LMSW, MHC or MFT is Required and LCSW (Licensed Clinical Social worker) is preferred
Please see the attached job descriptions for additional information regarding each position, including our great benefits! If you are interested in either position or would like to apply please contact Kelli Nash, Recruitment Specialist with ARISE at email@example.com.